10 Days of Impossibly Easy Giveaways
GORTON’s INC. 10 Days of Impossibly Easy Giveaways
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Gorton’s “10 Days of Impossibly Easy Giveaways” (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on March 5, 2018 at 7:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period“).
2) ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, have an Instagram account, and follow the instructions herein to enter (the “Entrant“). The officers, directors and employees of Gorton’s Inc. (“Sponsor”), Connelly Partners, Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”), their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void within Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possession and where prohibited by law.
To Enter via Instagram:
- -Go to instagram.com and log into your Instagram account.
- -Your Instagram account must be set to public.
- -You must follow @gortonsseafood.
- -Click on the @gortonsseafood Story.
- -Submit your response to the poll question posed once per day by the Sponsor. Please note that you must use the Instagram app to respond to the poll question. Each poll question will be posted on or about 7:00:00 AM ET throughout the Sweepstakes Period and each response must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET that same day.
Usage of Instagram will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
The person submitting the Entry must be the authorized account holder of the Instagram account, otherwise the Entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized holder of the Instagram account used for entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such Instagram account. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable Instagram account by Instagram. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery of Entry. Multiple accounts may not be used and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible.
By submitting an entry, Entrant agrees to comply with the Sweepstakes Official Rules. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules, as determined in Sponsor and/or Administrator’s sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator are final and binding.
4) WINNER SELECTION: On or about March 16, 2018, one (1) potential daily prize winner (each a “Daily Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing amongst all eligible daily entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A total of ten (10) potential Daily Winners will be selected. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received per Drawing Period. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZES: A total of ten (10) prizes will be awarded, one per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period, as per the chart below:
|Prize||Date||Prize||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)|
|1||March 5, 2018||$25 WalMart Gift Card||$25|
|2||March 6, 2018||Magic Bullet®||$40|
|3||March 7, 2018||$75 Target Gift Card||$75|
|4||March 8, 2018||Air Fryer Package||$105|
|5||March 9, 2018||$150 Spa Gift Card||$150|
|6||March 10, 2018||Ninja® Blender||$180|
|7||March 11, 2018||Amazon Alexa plus a $150 Amazon.com Gift Card||$250|
|8||March 12, 2018||Fitbit IonicTM||$299|
|9||March 13, 2018||$650 Prize Check||$650|
|10||March 14, 2018||$1,000 Prize Check||$1,000|
Total ARV of all prizes awarded is $2,775. Restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of each respective prize winner. Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the respective issuer.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Each potential Daily Winner will be notified by the Sponsor via direct message to the potential Daily Winner’s Instagram account to request contact information. The required response to such direct message (e.g., full name, mailing address, email address, etc.) must be received within three (3) calendar days (including weekends and holidays) from the time initial direct message was sent or potential Daily Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Daily Winner will be selected. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable direct message resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by Instagram or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive direct messages. Return of any direct message as undeliverable will result in disqualification of potential Daily Winner and an alternate potential Daily Winner will be selected. The Administrator will then contact the potential Daily Winner by email and/or mail using the email and/or street address provided to the Sponsor. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate Daily Winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Daily Winners may be required to confirm their mailing address and may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including (where lawful) a publicity release along with IRS form W-9 (that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the respective winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law) for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification correspondence. If any required documents are not returned within the number of days specified in the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Daily Winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Only three (3) random drawings to select alternate winners (if necessary) will be conducted, after which, the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within 6 to 8 weeks after notification, verification, and confirmation.
7) General Conditions: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and each of their affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, including Administrator, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees“) from any and all liability or any injuries, losses or damage of any kind which may arise from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance and/or use of any prize. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof including the right to modify these Official Rules. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the judges. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8) Sweepstakes Errors: Sponsor and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotion of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
9) Binding Arbitration: Sweepstakes entrants, Sponsor, Administrator and any prize suppliers waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
10) Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants, Administrator and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 9 above of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
11) Who Won: For the name of Prize Winner, available after March 31, 2018, send an email with subject line, “Gortons 10 Days of Impossibly Easy Giveaways” to: email@example.com. Deadline for requests is April 30, 2018.
12) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Gorton’s Inc., 128 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Target Brands, Inc., SharkNinja Operating LLC, Amazon.com, Inc. and Fitbit, Inc. are neither participants nor sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
Amazon, Kindle, Echo, Alexa, Dash, Fire, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsor, at the address above, not Instagram.
©Copyright 2018 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.