NEW! Beer Battered Tenders
Make best buds with any tastebuds.
For anyone who’s ever wondered, “what part of the chicken is a nugget?” Crisped to perfection, our Beer Battered Tenders are the perfect dippable companion to any meal.
Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste, and goodbye to bad stuff:
- High quality, sustainably WILD-CAUGHT Pollock
- Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to lock in full flavor & nutrition
- 100% WHOLE FILLET FISH with: no fillers, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no hydrogenated oils, and no antibiotics
- Good source of Protein
- Natural Omega-3’s
- In a resealable bag to lock in freshness, so you can enjoy some now, and the rest later
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 15-17 minutes total*. Flip after 8 minutes.
- For extra crunch or cooking more than 6 tenders, add 3 minutes to the cooking time.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
AIR FRYER (1500W**):
- 1. Place 4 tenders in the air fryer basket.
- 2. Fry at 400°F for 9-10 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Directions were developed using two servings in a 1500W Air Fryer without oil. Air fryers can have varying operation methods and wattages. Lower wattage air fryers may require more cooking time.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: about 5
INGREDIENTS: Pollock fillets, batter coating, vegetable oil.
Rice flour, water, wheat flour, beer (water, barley malt, corn, rice, hops, yeast), tapioca dextrin, modified corn starch, salt, whey, dextrose, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, cream of tartar), sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum, natural flavor.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|130 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623