Cajun Grilled Fillets
Good seafood that’s good for you.
Cook up our Cajun Grilled Fillets and take your mouth on a flame-grilled trip to the Bayou. At only 90 calories per serving, they’re as easy on your health as they are on your tastebuds.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 18-20 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts) 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on high for 3.5 to 5.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 6 to 8.5 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate. *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Alaskan Pollock fillets, sauce.
Alaskan Pollock fillets
Water, canola oil, salt, spices, corn starch, paprika, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, whey, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, MILK.
|Calories 90||Calories from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, and vitamin C.|
|300mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Check it off your grocery list at:
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623