Crispy Battered Flounder Fillets
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
Three reasons why our Crispy Battered Flounder Fillets are a classic, family-pleasing favorite: flaky, tasty and oh-so tender. And at just 20 minutes from oven to plate, it’s easy to turn any meal time into flounder time.
- Although great care is take to remove bones, some may remain.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING DIRECTIONS BELOW.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425ºF.
- 3. Arrange uncooked fish fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- 4. Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crispy. Turn fillets over after 10 minutes of cooking.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 2
FLOUNDER, ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), VEGETABLE OIL (COTTONSEED AND/OR CANOLA), WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, LESS THAN 2% OF: BAKING POWDER (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE), SUGAR, SALT, PALM OIL, ONION POWDER, YEAST, WHEAT FLOUR, COLORED WITH PAPRIKA AND TURMERIC EXTRACTS, NATURAL FLAVOR, WHEY, DEXTROSE, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN FISH MOISTURE), TBHQ (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).
CONTAINS: FLOUNDER, WHEAT, MILK
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 200|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C.|
|150mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623