Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
There’s nothing little about these filling Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp. Sit back and prepare your tastebuds for delicious flavor that can only be contained by the crispiest of panko crusts.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove shrimp from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan
- 3. Bake 16-20 minutes total* Flip after 10 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- 2. Fry at 350ºF for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and thorough cooking. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2.5
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Shrimp, sodium di-, tri, and polyphosphate (to retain moisture), sodium bisulfite (preservative).
Enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, yellow corn flour, wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, romano cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), dextrose, whey, maltodextrin, yeast, sugar, butter (cream, salt), natural flavor, garlic powder, baking powder (disodium pyrophosphate, baking soda), nonfat milk, xanthan gum, guar gum, methylcellulose, citric acid, paprika extract (color).
Soybean and/or canola oil.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and Iron.|
|50mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623