Family Pack Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
The hardest part about making Butterfly Shrimp is not making enough. Perfect for big parties and big appetites, they are always a great choice when you’re looking for an extra crunchy, extra delicious meal or snack to satisfy the crowd.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove shrimp from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan
- 3. Bake 14-18 minutes total* Flip after 10 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- 1. Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- 2. Fry at 350ºF for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and thorough cooking. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
Servings Per Container: about 6
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Shrimp, sodium di-, tri, and polyphosphate (to retain moisture), sodium bisulfite (preservative).
Wheat flour, water, modified corn starch, yellow corn flour, sugar, salt, whey, romano cheese (milk, culture, salt, enzymes), butter (cream, salt), baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), nonfat milk, yeast, natural flavor.
Soybean and/or canola oil.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK.
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and Iron.|
|40mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623