Ocean to Oven Pecan & Panko Crusted Salmon
Ready for the oven when you are, just peel and bake in the oven-ready tray for the ocean-fresh flavor of wild-caught, skin-on Salmon paired with restaurant quality ingredients that make a homemade meal taste gourmet.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Using pull tab, REMOVE film from tray.
- 2. PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- 3. Place tray on middle rack of oven and COOK for 30 minutes.
- 4. CHECK FISH*. If not fully cooked, continue baking and check at 2-minute intervals until done.
- For extra crunch, broil on HIGH for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- *FULLY COOKED FISH IS 145°F OR HIGHER AT THICKEST PART OF FILLET, FLAKES EASILY WITH FORK AND IS OPAQUE.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Salmon, wheat flour, maple syrup, pecans, apple cider vinegar, less than 2% of: canola oil, olive oil, water, salt, garlic puree, dehydrated roasted garlic, yellow corn flour, corn starch, sugar, spices, yeast, caramel color, parsley, xanthan gum, citric acid, paprika extract (color).
CONTAINS: SALMON, WHEAT, PECANS.
Produced in a facility that processes egg, milk and shellfish.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Includes 4g Added Sugars||8%|
|Vitamin D 13mcg||70%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|400mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623