Parmesan Crusted Cod
Bring chef-inspired gourmet flavors to your kitchen. Expertly seasoned with aged parmesan cheese and just a hint of black pepper, our Parmesan Crusted Cod will have everyone wondering where you went to culinary school.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake and flip after 18 minutes. Bake for 23-25 minutes*
- For best texture, place fillets directly on pan or use parchment paper. Foil is not recommended.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Cod fillets, breadcrumb coating, canola oil.
Cod, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, parmesan, romano, and cheddar cheese (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), salt, whey, maltodextrin, black pepper, yeast, baking powder (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), parsley, natural flavor, cream, colored with paprika, annatto, and turmeric extracts, lemon juice solids, malic acid.
CONTAINS: COD, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 330||Calories from Fat 150|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 5.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.|
|170mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623