NEW! Potato Crunch Fish Fillets
Prep-free, mess-free, stress-free.
When you combine unbeatably fresh-tasting, wild-caught fish with the irresistible crunch of potato chips, you get our Potato Crunch Fish Fillets. These flaky whole white fillets covered in a crispy potato breading are the flavor adventure your mouth has been craving.
Say hello to unbeatable fresh taste, and goodbye to bad stuff:
- High quality, sustainably WILD-CAUGHT Pollock
- Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to lock in full flavor & nutrition
- 100% WHOLE FILLET FISH with: no fillers, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no hydrogenated oils, and no antibiotics
- Good source of Protein
- Natural Omega-3’s
- In a resealable bag to lock in freshness, so you can enjoy some now, and the rest later
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake 16-18 minutes total*. Flip after 10 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 5
INGREDIENTS: Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating, vegetable oil.
Wheat flour, water, sugar, dehydrated potato (potatoes, mono and diglycerides), corn starch, salt, yeast, whey, maltodextrin, baking powder (baking soda, cream of tartar), natural flavor.
Canola and/or soybean oil.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623