Pub-Style Beer Batter Cod
Transport your tastebuds to the taverns of yore with our Pub-Style Beer Batter Cod. Cooked in a crispy batter made with real draft beer for a hearty pub taste, these extra-large fillets are the perfect answer to an empty stomach.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from packaging before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- 2. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake and flip after 20 minutes. Bake for 30-35 minutes*.
- For best texture, place fillets directly on pan or use parchment paper. Foil is not recommended.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Cod fillets, batter coating, canola oil.
Cod, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Wheat flour, beer (water, barley malt, corn, rice, hops, yeast), water, baking powder (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), salt, sugar, palm oil, colored with paprika and turmeric extracts, whey.
CONTAINS: COD, WHEAT, MILK.
|Calories 380||Calories from Fat 220|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron.|
|150mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623