Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets
Real ingredients? Check. Bold flavors? Check. Only 160 calories per fillet? Check and check. Dashes of Italian spices and savory breadcrumbs give our Roasted Garlic & Italian Herb Artisan Fillets a flavor to remember, for a meal no one will forget.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425°F.
- 3. Arrange fish fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- 4. Bake uncovered 17 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fillets over after 12 minutes of cooking.
- *FULLY COOK FILLETS TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 3
Pollock fillets, wheat flour, vegetable oil (Canola and/Or soybean), water, less than 2% of: Enriched bleached wheat flour (Flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, sugar, cultured buttermilk, whey, maltodextrin, spices, yeast, natural flavor, parsley, baking powder (Baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, cream of tartar), parmesan and romano cheese (Milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), gum arabic, dehydrated onion, citric acid, dextrose, dehydrated roasted garlic, vinegar, sodium tripolyphosphate (To retain fish moisture).
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|Calories 240||Calories from Fat 120|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|120mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623