Make best buds with any tastebuds.
Expertly seasoned, golden crispy and oh-so tender — our Shrimp Poppers add a delicious pop of crunch to any meal. At six servings per package, sharing is always an option (but not required).
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove shrimp from package before cooking.
- 1. Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- 2. Heat oven to 425ºF
- 3. Arrange uncooked fish fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- 4. Bake uncovered 17 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fillets after 12 minutes of cooking.
- * FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
Servings Per Container: about 6
INGREDIENTS: BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SHRIMP, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA), WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, SUGAR, BAKING POWDER (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE), DEXTROSE, YEAST, WHEAT FLOUR, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, PALM OIL, WHEY, METHYLCELLULOSE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PAPRIKA, EXTRACT (COLOR), SODIUM DI-, TRI-, AND POLYPHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE), SODIUM BISULFITE (PRESERVATIVE).
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK.
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
|Not a significant source of sugar, vitamin A and vitamin C.|
|30mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Check it off your grocery list at:
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623