Signature Grilled Haddock
Good seafood that’s good for you.
It’s almost impossible for something that tastes this good to be this good for you — yet our Signature Grilled Haddock is a culinary paradox. At just 80 calories and expertly seasoned, these haddock fillets are full of both flavor and wholesome goodness.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 18-20 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts) 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on high for 3.5 to 4.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 4.5 to 6.5 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING. Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENT: Haddock fillets, sauce.
Haddock, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Canola oil, corn starch, salt, dehydrated garlic, spices, dehydrated red bell pepper, paprika, dehydrated onion, parsley, natural flavor, whey, maltodextrin.
CONTAINS: HADDOCK, MILK.
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||1%|
|Calcium 2%||Selenium 40%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.|
|190mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Check it off your grocery list at:
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623