NEW! Signature Grilled Haddock
Good seafood that’s good for you.
It’s almost impossible for something that tastes this good to be this good for you. At just 70 calories and made with no artificial ingredients, these sustainably wild-caught Haddock fillets are full of both flavor and wholesome goodness.
There’s nothing artificial in the wild, so there’s nothing artificial in our Natural Catch.
- No artificial ingredients
- No GMO ingredients
- No natural or artificial colors
- 100% sustainably wild-caught
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on a metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 18-20 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts)
- 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 4.5 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- For lower wattage microwaves, add additional 1 minute for one fillet and additional 2 minutes for two fillets to cook time.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENT: Haddock fillets, sauce.
Water, canola oil, potato starch, sea salt, garlic powder, spices, dehydrated red bell pepper, paprika, onion powder, whey, parsley, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: HADDOCK, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|170mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623