NEW! Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
Good seafood that’s good for you.
When something tastes this good there’s no room for anything artificial. Our Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets are 100% sustainably wild-caught and breaded in a crunchy, golden panko coating. They’re always baked—never fried— for a crunchy and delicious fish you can feel great about enjoying.
There’s nothing artificial in the wild, so there’s nothing artificial in our Natural Catch.
- No artificial ingredients
- No GMO ingredients
- No natural or artificial colors
- 100% sustainably wild-caught
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- 2. Spray metal baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 3. Arrange on baking pan.
- 4. Bake 23 - 25 minutes total*. Flip after 16 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165˚F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 4
INGREDIENTS: Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating.
Wheat flour, water, whole wheat flour, palm oil, yellow corn flour, whey, natural flavor, sea salt, sugar garlic powder, onion powder, salt, yeast, xanthan gum, acacia gum.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Incl. <1 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623