5 Ingredient Crab Cake Sandwiches
You’ll find no better crabs than the ones in Maryland, and you’ll taste no better Maryland style crabcakes than Gorton’s – Especially when you whip them up in this recipe from Brunch with the Brittains. Simple, savory perfection!
For Conventional Oven:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF
2. Arrange frozen cakes on a metal baking pan
3. Bake for 21-25 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes until 165° or higher.
4. Place crab cake on the bottom part of the sandwich bun, then top with lettuce, tomato, and remoulade before placing the other half of sandwich bun on top.
1. Thaw crab cakes in the microwave on HIGH for 30 – 40 seconds.
2. Melt 1 Tbsp. of butter in a non-stick skillet halfway between low and medium heat.
3. Add thawed crab cakes to skillet.
4. Cook for 12 – 14 minutes, gently turning cakes frequently until 165° or higher.
5. Place crab cake on the bottom part of the sandwich bun, then top with lettuce, tomato, and remoulade before placing the other half of sandwich bun on top. Enjoy!
1 box Gorton’s Maryland Style Crab Cakes
2 sandwich rolls or buns
1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
2 leaves iceberg lettuce
4 tbsp remoulade sauce
*1 tbsp butter if using stovetop method
Maryland Style Crab Cakes
Real crabmeat with diced onion, butter, & savory seasonings.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623