Buffalo Fish Sandwich
When you’re tired of burgers, try this great alternative! These easy buffalo fish sandwiches are perfect for a summer get-together.
- Prepare 4 Gorton’s sandwich fillets according to package directions.
- While sandwich fillets are cooking, prepare sauce.
- Sauce: Mix together 1 Tablespoon melted butter and 1 teaspoon buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Evenly spread prepared sauce over cooked sandwich fillets.
- Assemble sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and mayonnaise if desired and enjoy.
NEW! Fish Sandwich Fillets
100% whole fish fillets covered in a crunchy breading; perfectly shaped for sandwiches.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623