Crunchy Fish Stick Cones
What’s sweet, spicy and as fun to eat as it is to make? These Crunchy Fish Stick Cones from A Zesty Bite, of course.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make a cone shape with each tortilla and secure with a toothpick. Place crumpled up foil in the center of the cone to help keep its shape. Place tortillas on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 6 minutes. Flip the tortillas and bake for an additional 4 minutes. Remove from oven and take out the foil.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with fish sticks and place in the oven for 8 minutes. Flip the fish sticks and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl combine coleslaw and mango.
- Grab a cone and fill it with fish sticks and coleslaw. Drizzle the spicy mayonnaise on the top and garnish with green onions.
- For the Spicy Mayonnaise: In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2 cups tri-color coleslaw
3/4 cup diced mango
18 Gorton’s fish sticks
Chopped green onions – optional
FOR THE SPICY MAYONNAISE:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
NEW! Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
100% real fish sticks in a crunchy golden breading.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623