Grilled Salmon with Falafel Cakes
An inventive way to enjoy falafel- with Salmon! Prepare Salmon and create mini sandwiches with Tzatziki sauce and green beans.
1. Preheat oven to 375ï¿½F, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Blend falafel mix, broth, tomatoes & scallions in a bowl and let sit 10 minutes.
3. Form mix into 6 patties and place on the baking sheet with 3 Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon.
4. After 10 minutes of baking, turn falafel cakes and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve each cooked salmon fillet with 2 falafel cakes, 3 Tbsp Tzatziki sauce, 1 cup of green beans and enjoy!
3 Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
3 oz Falafel mix
2/3 cup vegetable broth
1/4 cup smoked sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1.5 oz Tzatziki sauce
3 cups green beans, steamed
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623