Grilled Salmon Nachos with Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
The unique taste of the lime sour cream compliments the sweet honey and mango in the salsa. The salmon adds protein and taste. You’ll enjoy this unique recipe!
1. Spoon jerk marinade over uncooked Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Fillets and cook according to package instructions.
2. Mix mango, red onion, jalapeno, honey, and pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix fat free sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a platter. Top each chip with mango mixture.
5. Cut cooked Gorton’s Grilled Salmon Fillets into approximately 20 pieces and place one piece on top of each chip.
6. Top with lime sour cream and garnish each chip with a cilantro leaf. Serve with lime wedges.
1 (6.3 oz) package Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
2 Tbsp jerk marinade
1 fresh mango, diced
2 Tbsp red onion, minced
2 tsp jalapeno, minced
1 tsp honey
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp fat free sour cream
½ tsp lime zest
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
20 tortilla chips
Garnish: cilantro leaves and lime wedges
NEW! Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623