Harvest Vegetable Medley with Tilapia
Get a taste of fall no matter the season with this delicious Harvest Medley from Love and Zest. It’s all your favorite colors of fall, and all your favorite flavors too.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and toss veggies to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables in oven for 1 hour, or until desired doneness. Vegetables will be slightly crispy and browned in color.
- While veggies are roasting, prepare the tilapia in a cast iron skillet according to package directions.
- Once veggies are out of the oven, toss with apple, raisins, and pecans. Serve immediately.
2 cups butternut squash, cubed
2 cups broccoli florets
2 cups brussel sprouts, hard stems removed and halved
1 small acorn squash, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
4 Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia Fillets
1 small apple, diced
2 tablespoons golden raisins
2 tablespoons raw pecan halves
Skillet Crisp Tilapia Classic Seasonings
5-Star Tilapia® lightly coated in classic seasoning.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623