One Sheet Pan Salmon with Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Carefree Mermaid is here with a simple sheet pan salmon recipe that’s sure to impress. Natural Catch Grilled Salmon and coconut cauliflower rice combine to for a fresh, light, and flavorful meal that’s perfect for date night, school night or anything in between.
1.Prepare Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon according to package, until 155°F or higher.
2. Place cauliflower in a bowl and add 1/4 cup of coconut milk, a squeeze of lime, and a pinch of cilantro.
3. Stir well.
4. Place the coconut cauliflower rice on the sheet pan spreading it out evenly.
5. Add salmon piece by piece.
6. Add asparagus & broccoli to pan.
7. Sprinkle pan with garlic powder (optional).
8. Bake in oven for about 18 minutes, turning the pan halfway through.
9. Once it’s cooked remove from pan, place in bowl with fish fillet and top with Mango Salsa.
2 Boxes Gorton’s Natural Catch Grilled Salmon
4 Cups Minced Cauliflower
Squeeze of Lime
Pinch of Cilantro
1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk
Bundle of Asparagus Spears
1 Cup of Broccoli
Classic Grilled Salmon
100% wild-caught Salmon expertly seasoned with a classic blend of herbs and spices.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623