Pub-Style Beer Batter Cod with Roasted Vegetables
Roasted vegetables have met their match! Our Pub-Style Beer Battered Cod fillets pair perfectly with this summery blend of roasted veggies for a yummy weeknight meal to satisfy any appetite.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Beer Battered Cod according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, toss sliced squash, zucchini and tomatoes with olive oil and garlic.
- Put an even layer of vegetables in a shallow baking pan and top with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Prepare Gorton’s Parmesan Roasted Cod according to package instructions; add roasted vegetables to bottom rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Top vegetables with parmesan cheese and serve with Gorton’s Parmesan Roasted Cod.
Gorton’s Pub-Style Beer Battered Cod Fillets
1 Yellow summer squash thinly sliced
1 Zucchini thinly sliced
1 cup Grape tomatoes
2 tbs. Olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
½ tsp. Salt
¼ cup Grated parmesan cheese
Pub-Style Beer Batter Cod
Extra-large, wild-caught Cod fillets in a crispy beer batter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623