Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
Savvy Saving Couple proves that hearty can be healthy when you combine Shrimp Scampi with the perfect amount of garlic and olive oil.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Brush your flatbread with olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic; toast for 3 mins in the oven, remove.
- In a small skillet, prepare Gorton’s Shrimp Scampi according to the instructions.
- Remove from heat once it is done.
- Brush extra scampi sauce over flatbread.
- Chop shrimp into smaller pieces, and sprinkle onto flatbread.
- Sprinkle on even parts of cheese.
- Top with parsley; you can reserve a little for after baking if you’d like.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Slice and enjoy warm!
1 package of Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
2 large flatbreads
3 small cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of whole milk mozzarella
1/2 cup of Parmesan Reggiano
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Large tail-off Shrimp in a creamy garlic butter sauce.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623