Simply Bake Salmon with Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
It’s easy to create a restaurant-quality meal in your own kitchen with Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon. Pair with roasted asparagus and tomatoes for a savory and satisfying meal.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon according to package instructions.
- Cut asparagus into thirds and cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Fill an 8-inch skillet half way with water. Simmer asparagus in water over medium heat until tender. Drain asparagus.
- In a bowl, toss asparagus, tomatoes, olive oil, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Top vegetables with lemon juice. Serve with Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon.
1 package Gorton’s Simply Bake Salmon
1 bunch asparagus
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 tbs. olive oil
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Simply Bake Salmon
Wild-caught Salmon with roasted garlic & butter.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623