Simply Bake Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables
So simple, it’s in the name. For a diet-friendly, easy and delicious meal, try our Simply Bake Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables. Welch’s Grape Juice adds a unique burst of flavor everyone will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare Gorton’s Simply Bake Tilapia Signature Seasoning according to package instructions.
- Roughly chop root vegetables to desired size, about 1” cubes.
- Toss with Welch’s 100% Grape Juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Serve roasted vegetables alongside Gorton’s Simply Bake Tilapia Signature Seasoning.
Simply Bake Tilapia Signature Seasoning
Flaky Tilapia fillets with chef inspired seasoning.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623