Skillet Crisp Tilapia with Sautéed Greens
Looking for something healthy, light but also easy and delicious? You’ve come to the right place. Simply prepare Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia with fresh spinach and grape juice for a perfect, figure-friendly meal.
- Prepare Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet with garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add greens, like Spinach or Swiss Chard, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice, salt and pepper flakes.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until stalks are tender.
- Add fresh ground pepper.
- Remove sautéed greens from heat. Serve alongside Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia.
Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia with Classic Seasonings (1 package)
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic
1 large bunch spinach or swiss chard
6 Tbsp Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice
Red pepper flake (optional)
Skillet Crisp Tilapia Classic Seasonings
5-Star Tilapia® lightly coated in classic seasoning.
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings, and quick meal ideas.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623